Council meetings are held every 3rd Tuesday of each month
All Regular meetings are open to the public. However, the public is not permitted to speak at the Regular council meetings unless they apply in writing to the Administration office of Sunbury-York South Rural Community 1 week in advance of the scheduled Regular Council meeting.
Each person will receive an estimated time allowance for their appearance to the council during the Regular Council Meetings in writing from the clerk’s office, along with confirmation of their appearance.
All requests may be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Your name and title
- The organization being represented
- The organization’s street address
- Your and the organization’s phone numbers if they are different
- The presentation subject matter.
- Any background information or presentation materials
- The number of people who will be speaking- Max two presenters with a total of 10 minutes allotted time unless otherwise approved by the clerk’s office prior to the meeting.
- The date of the appearance.